Located in the picturesque Village of Lumby, the Lumby Lions campground is located at 2215 Shields Ave, only 3 short blocks from downtown Lumby (Click here to see map.) The campground is open between April and October.
The campground has 6 sites that can accommodate 40 foot units; 12 sites that can accommodate 30 foot units and 3 sites for 20 foot units. Along with the Lumby Lions and our partners the Village of Lumby, our campground hosts Charlotte and Lorne Walmsley are on site to make sure your visit is enjoyable and worry-free.
Lumby Lions Campground Features:
- 30 amp power (most sites have a fire ring)
- Large overflow area
- Water, heated showers and washroom facilities
- Firewood and ice may be purchased at the office
- Sani-station (by donation)
- Portable sani-dump upon request
- Pets are permitted on leash
- hiking trails, tennis courts, an outdoor pool and shopping are located nearby
Full Hookup (30 amp service) – $33.00/day Tents – $24.00/day Overflow (no services) – $24.00/day Additional person/vehicle – $5.00/day